Urgently required: Barista / Specialist (part time and full time)
Is coffee flowing through your brains and your body? Do you know a lot about coffee (and tea) and do you like to show, share or teach? Or do you like to learn about coffee, because you enjoy making people happy with the best coffee experience?
Check this out!
Brandmeester’s flagship store annex espresso bar in Amsterdam is looking for part time and full time baristi to strengthen our team of coffee and tea lovers.
A labour of Love
The green arabica coffee we select is carefully grown & processed at origin. The green coffee we buy is artisan slow roasted in Brandmeester’s micro roastery in Boesingheliede. The coffee we prepare is carefully ground, accurately weighed, dosed, distributed and tamped and lastly freshly brewed in our flagship store. Quality from bean to cup; that is what both our roasters and baristi are passionate about. This is what our customers expect. And you can contribute as well.
A job for you?
At Brandmeester’s you will give customers advice about our specialty coffee & tea and about the various ways of preparing them in and out of the home. With your expert help & understanding customers will discover the heart and soul of each coffee in every kind of brew: slow, filter, espresso, hot or cold. With your barista skills customers become clients (B2C) and prospects become partners (B2B).
Brandmeester’s selects, roasts and delivers premium roasted coffee to all types of clients. Not only in our flagship store, but also in our webshop and through our distribution network to people at their homes, offices and in every other espresso bar in The Netherlands.
Our Trainer Squad organizes workshops for beginners, advanced and professionals. At Brandmeester’s we employ specialists who do workshops teaching customers about coffee and coffee brewing.
Brandmeester’s baristi that love cycling deliver fresh roasted coffee to accounts in our Quality Circle on an Urban Arrows e-bike 3 times a week. In this way our ‘cycling squad’ supports our account managers in our objective to have premium coffee delivered, brewed & served in and around Amsterdam in the best sustainable way.
What we look for:
- a love for coffee and tea
- a great interest in brewing coffee and tea
- an enthusiastic and fun nature
- a natural instinct for helping people
- creativity and self-efficacy
- your choice of fulltime (32+) or part time
- experience in hospitality is a plus!
What we offer:
- gross hourly salary € 12,12 – 13,50 depending on your skills & ambitions
- holidays: 23 days (fulltime)
- extra’s: your tips, free coffee and tea
- your part in a multidisciplinary sales team of all origins
- location with easy access by public transport
- travel allowance non-Amsterdam residents
- training and career opportunities
- inspiring working atmosphere, high on autonomy & learning
Please send your motivation and CV to Roemer Brouwers.
Monday through Friday: 08:30–18:00